The aim of the training is to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to work with a Scissor-lift, in a safe and productive way.
The basic contents are:
- Train the candidates to responsible of a safety-function, efficient operators, that will act preventative to machine defects and interruptions.
- To prevent accidents and injuries, damage to environment and goods.
- To work safely and dynamically
- To know the contents of a safety function.
- To know the contents of a working-permit, to interpret and live up to them.
- To know the basic regulation on the responsibilities of a Scissor-lift operator: the liabilities and responsibilities.
- To know the inspection requirements of a Scissor-lift.
- To detect, analyse and control the risks of the equipment and environment.
- To know the safety procedures: capacity, load, risks for persons and goods.
- To know the types of Scissor-lifts and the terminology on the parts of the equipment (working platform, maximal load, stabilisers, …)
- Stability, controls of the equipment, signalization
- Safety and operation checklist
- Working in the environment of high-voltage power lines
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Adapt the safety rules and work accurately.
- To execute the daily check of the Scissor-lift and report the details.
- To operate the Scissor-lift (speed, controlling movements,…)
- To operate the emergency decent-system
- Parking the equipment
- Practical exercise
All staff that is working with scissor-lifts.
This training is aimed at both the beginning and experienced operator with a minimum age of 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
A good eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- The training time and location is to be determined together with the customer
- Time span of the training is 1 day (7hrs.)
- Maximum allowed trainees per group is 12
- Each course member has to be at least 18 year
- All course members receive a certificate