Depending on the target audience, the aim of the training is to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- User: work on a scaffolding
- Construction & inspection: build up and inspect a scaffolding.
The basic contents are:
- Train the candidates to responsible of a safety-function, efficient operators, that will be able to execute the necessary tasks to build up and work on a scaffolding.
- To prevent accidents and injuries, damage to environment and goods.
- To work safely and dynamically
- to acquire the necessary professional knowledge to execute al tasks concerning:
- use of the scaffolding
- build up and inspection (build up, move, stabilize, control/check and en dismantle)
- over-all safety and accident prevention – safety function
- the correct use and storage of the equipment to reduce damage
- professional use of the scaffolding or build up and inspect the scaffolding
- economical and ecological use of the equipment in order to reduce maintenance costs
All staff that is working on scaffoldings or staff that is building up and/or have to inspect scaffolding.
This training is aimed at both the beginning and experienced operator with a minimum age of 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
A good eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- The training time and location is to be determined together with the customer
- Time span of the training is:
- user of scaffolding: 1 day (7 hrs.)
- building and/or inspection of scaffolding: 2 days (14 hrs.)
- Maximum allowed trainees per group is 10
- Each course member has to be at least 18 year
- All course members receive a certificate