The aim of the training is to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to build up and work with a rolling scaffolding, in a safe and productive way.
The basic contents are:
- Train the candidates to responsible of a safety-function, efficient operators, that will be able to execute the necessary tasks to build up and handle a rolling scaffolding.
- To prevent accidents and injuries, damage to environment and goods.
- To work safely and dynamically
- to acquire the necessary professional knowledge to execute al tasks concerning the rolling scaffolding (build up, move, stabilize, control/check and en dismantle)
- over-all safety and accident prevention – safety function
- the correct use and storage of the equipment to reduce damage
- professional use of the scaffolding
- economical and ecological use of the equipment in order to reduce maintenance costs
All staff that is working with rolling scaffolding.
This training is aimed at both the beginning and experienced operator with a minimum age of 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
A good eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- The training time and location is to be determined together with the customer
- Time span of the training is 1 day (7hrs.)
- Maximum allowed trainees per group is 10
- Each course member has to be at least 18 year
- All course members receive a certificate