During this course the delegates learn how to communicate the safety strategy, specifically on harbor activities, in practice.
The learning path starts with the basics on communication and ends with the practical preparing of a Take-5 or Toolbox meeting and executing it.
- The target of the “Communication of safety issues” is to give the trainees a good insight on their tasks as leading employee, concerning the communication of safety issues.
- The candidates learn how to adapt the existing safety strategy, through interaction, to the needs of the co-workers and to ensure the execution of it by the team members.
- The candidates know the communication hierarchy and learn the difference between authority and power, with the consequences of it concerning communication.
- After the training the delegates can prepare and execute a Take-5 and a Toolbox meeting.
All port workers that are going to lead a group of port workers and are at least 18 years old.
Their attitude has to be group and safety driven.
- The duration of the course is 3 days and will be executed at the customer’s facilities.
- The maximum amount of candidats is 6.