This General Health & Safety Training provides a a perfect basis for all operational personnel.
This is a training for everyone that needs to pass the VCA certification tests, for all employees that executes jobs that need the VCA-certificate, at customer’s or own-company’s site.
- VCA is short for ‘Safety, Health and Environment Checklist Contractors’ (“Veiligheids Checklist Aannemers” in Dutch). The purpose of this official checklist is to make sure everyone works in a safe way. It is a systematics that has been developed to check the safety and health controle systems for contractors, in a objective and structured way and to certify them.
- The basic idea is that a VCA certificate, provides a justified trust that the company will execute the certified activities in a safe manner.
- Targets are: Basic knowledge of safety issues, adapted to the major risks at the work-floor, learn to avoid accidents and controlling the risks.
All employee that executes jobs and need to be certified by VCA.
Candidates have to be 18 year old at least.
- The place and date of the training is to be detrermined by the customer.
- Training duration depends on the knowledge level of the candidates.
- A maximum of 12 candidates is allowed.