This course is for everybody who wishes to operate a RTG (Rubber Tyred Gantry) or RMG (Rail Mounted Gantry) crane, and of whom a multifunctional knowledge is required.
Sufficient theoretical knowledge and practical skills are taught in order to work with a crane in a safe and productive way and this according the safety regulations and legislation.
- To provide necessary experience and skills to handle an E-crane
- Repetition of the hoisting methods and hoisting gear
- Theoretical training on the construction of sea vessels and the operation on a terminal
- Safety and prevention of accidents
- Proper handling of the equipment and the cargo – damage prevention
- Economical and ecological use of the equipment in order to reduce maintenance costs.
This training is aimed at both the beginning and experienced operator with a minimum age of 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
Impeccable eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- Where: at the clients company/terminal
- When: at clients convenience
- Duration of the training: depends on trainees expertise (minimum 1 day)
- Number of trainees: maximum 2 per 1 trainer per crane