This is the ideal course for all future loader crane operators, and of whom a multifunctional knowledge is required.
Sufficient theoretical knowledge and practical skills are taught in order work with a gantry crane in a safe and productive way and this according safety regulation and legislation.
- To provide sufficient professional knowledge to handle the loader crane depending on the needs of the customer:
- grab operations
- hook operations
- Repetition of the hoisting methods and hoisting gear
- Safety and prevention of accidents
- Proper handling of the equipment and the cargo – damage prevention
- Economical and ecological use of the equipment in order to reduce maintenance costs.
Beginners (“from zero to hero” course)
Grab and hook operations.
Minimum age: 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
Impeccable eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- Where: at the clients company
- When: at clients convenience
- Duration of the training: depends on trainee’s experience
- Detailed program and offer on request
- Maximum: 2 trainees/ 1 instructor/ 1 crane