A specific training course to handle bulk cargo with a skid steer loader consisting of a theoretical and practical session.
Both theoretical knowledge and practical skills are offered to work in a safe and productive way.
- to provide necessary experience and skills to handle bulk cargo with a skid steer loader
- theoretical insight on the skid steer loader and the functionality of the equipment
- over-all safety and accident prevention
- the correct use of the equipment and cargo to reduce damage
- Professional use of the vehicle
- economical and ecological use of the equipment in order to reduce maintenance costs
This training is aimed at both the beginning and experienced operator with a minimum age of 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
A good eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- Where: at the clients company/terminal
- When: at clients convenience
- Duration of the training: depends on trainees expertise (minimum 1 day)
- How many trainees: maximum 2 per vehicle per 1 trainer per vehicle)