Global Port Training trains your operators on a mobile crane simulator.
Global Port Training offers the ideal solution on crane-operator training:
- to select the best potential crane operators out of a group of candidates we offer you C.O.S.T. : Crane Operator Selection Test
- the selected candidates will have their initial training on the mobile crane simulator by our crane-instructors
- after the successful ending of this course, the operators will be trained on the real operating crane
- after succeeding in the final tests, the candidates will be implemented in operations, coached by our experienced instructors.
To accomplish the initial training, Global Port Training uses mobile crane simulators.
The purpose of performing the training this way is cost-saving:
- mobile installation: can be transported all over the world, without enormous transport costs
- due to its compact dimensions, it can be used in relative small training rooms
- low energy consumption
- training costs are reduced by the use of simulator in stead of a real crane
- supervised training our experienced instructors leads to faster operational implementation on real crane
Available crane models on the simulator:
- Ship Crane
- RTG (Rail Mounted Gantry Crane – Portal crane)
- STS (Ship to Shore Crane)
- MHC (Mobile Harbour Crane)
A multiple choice of situation simulations:
- different loading and discharging scenario’s
- different weather types
- different times of day
- different ship and cargo types
- different cargo manipulation on the terminal