This course aims for operational forklift operators. A multifunctional knowledge is required in order to become a forklift operator.
The course provides sufficient theoretical knowledge and practical skill to operate a forklift in a safe and cost saving way taking into account the legal prescriptions.
- The forklift : structure and operation
- Daily check ups
- Servicing the vehicle
- To operate and work safely – what to learn from accidents
- Technical and economical aspects
- Legal terms, liability of the driver and of the manager
- Stability of vehicle and cargo: load diagram.
- Working with environmental care
Minimum age: 18 years.
The candidate has a safety attitude and a developed responsibility.
Impeccable eye-sight, a perfect hearing and medical qualification is required.
- Where: at the client’s company/terminal
- When: at the client’s convenience
- Duration: The duration will be determined based on the trainees experience, knowledge and competences (minimum 1 day)
- Number of trainees: maximum 6 trainees per trainer/vehicle and depending on size vehicle.