In this Cookie Statement (“Cookie Statement”) is understood by the person in charge of this website: Global Port Training NV
‘User’, ‘you’ or ‘you’: any natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) that enters or enters into a contractual relationship of any kind with Global Port Training NV via its online platform.
‘Law’: art. 129 Law on electronic communications, as amended by W 2012-07-10 / 04, art. 90, 017; (entry into force: 04-08-2012) (URL :: http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi_loi/change_lg.pl?language=en&la=N&cn=2005061332&table_name=wet).
‘Website’: our website www.globalporttraining.com
The Global Port Training NV website uses “cookies” to help you tailor your online experience to you. A cookie is a small text or number file that is automatically sent by the web server with web pages and stored in your browser or hard disk of your computer. Cookies can not be used to run a program or to place viruses on your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that you assigned the cookie.
Here we use so-called functional cookies, which make the use of the website better for you as a visitor. And non-functional cookies for collecting statistics from our visitors, in order to improve our website to the future.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a means to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to inform the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you visit or individualize Global Port Training NV pages, or register with a Global Port Training NV site or service, the cookie will help Global Port Training NV to recall certain information about you for subsequent visits. This facilitates the process of storing your personal data. When you return to the same Global Port Training NV website, the information you have already provided will be retrieved, so that you can easily use the customized Global Port Training NV features.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that these cookies will refuse, our system will place cookies as soon as you visit our Website.
For further information about the removal or blocking of cookies, you can visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2 or continue to point 5 ‘How can I manage my cookies?’.
• General operation of the Global Port Training NV website
• Last viewed parts of the website
• Popups (In case a popup is shown, keep track of whether a pop-up has already been displayed so that it does not have to be shown again)
• Google Analytics (Through our website, cookies are placed by the American company Google as part of the “Analytics” service.This service we use to track and get reports on the traffic to our website and how our visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google, we have no control over this.)
• Google Maps (To display the location of Global Port Training NV)
• Miscellaneous. You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. Use our contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse we can ask you to identify you adequately. When it comes to perusal of personal data