Global Port Training delivers expert consultancy and training services contributing to the satisfaction of terminals operators and their customers.
Global Port Training (GPT) specialises in all matters related to port and terminal operations handling any commodity. Each GPT team member comes from the operations or has been involved in the design of terminals and equipment and has a wide knowledge and hands-on practical terminal experience acquired during many projects worldwide – GPT successfully delivered projects in over 70 countries around the globe.
The four main areas of business of GPT are:
- Consultancy and Engineering
- Selection and Assessment
- Training and coaching
- Operations and services
From the concept phase of your project until the optimisation you can count on our personal engagement and the added value we will bring to the table, always bearing in mind your long term strategy and present operational needs. Contact us today to discuss your project and we will show you the benefits you will obtain.
We do more than writing reports and deliver practical advice, turnkey and assist during the implementation. We select the staff with the right skill potential, train, coach and assist in all your projects: design and development, purchasing, implementation, go-live, monitoring and optimisation.
GPT always delivers and focuses on results:
- Better utilisation of your infrastructure, equipment and resources.
- Selection and implementation of technology adapted to your operations and environment.
- Training leading to operational improvements in all safety.
- Revision and expert opinion from the strategic and operational point of studies provided by other consultants.
- Supervision and management of projects.
- Full control over operations
- Reduction of equipment wear and tear
- Focus on sustainability and the environment by anticipation and defensive operating
- Care for business, people, equipment, cargo and the environment
Global Port Training contributes to the overall productivity and profitability of ports and terminals in every aspect
- For any terminal, anywhere, anytime
Facts and Figures
- 2008: year of incorporation
- 700 years of combined experience
- 25000 operators trained
- >10% of the annual budget invested in R&D 200+ customers
- 2000+ data sets in the C.O.S.T database
- 70 countries
- 5 continents
- 8 out of 10 global terminal operators 35 strong core trainer team
- 10.000 hours operations and services
- 300+ vessel calls combining training and operations
- 7000+ pages/slides training material